CEO Video - Fri, Nov 20, 2015
(AMEX/TSX: BAA) Banro Corporation - Twangiza producing since 2012, Namoya's ramp-up continues.
This video is a few years old as Banro's Namoya mine is now producing over 12Koz of gold per quarter. After its completion around the end of 2015, Namoya's production is anticipated to be 9K-10Koz per month. Banro's Twangiza mine has been producing since 2012, with 2015 combined production expected to be 175K-195Koz.
Over the past decade only 5% of Banro's massive 5K-km2 of claims on the Twangiza-Namoya gold belt have been explored. Banro already has world-class resources of over 15Moz (in all categories) with two very low-cost operating mines and two more mines to develop - Lugushwa and Kamituga. BAA/T.BAA was added to our Top 30 Small-Caps at $0.12/$0.14 in December 2014.
* All CEO videos are produced by the company mentioned, or by other outside sources. Investors Guru does not warrant their content in any way. Simply mouseover any thumbnail above for a description - then click to start the video.
Detailed Quote Portal
- Investors Guru Small Cap Stock Observer - newsletter emailed monthly!
- Featured Stock Profiles - emailed on occasion!
- News by Email - as it's released, according to your My Preferences!
- My Portfolio - login to view or update your holdings, or have it emailed daily!
- My Watchlist & Alerts - login to view or update your stock radar list, and set price triggers for email alerts!
- Bulletin Boards - no need to request boards, just Quote it! Social Sign-on & Share your ideas, observations & trends!
- Find it all! Find it Fast! Comprehensive stock research webpages. No more endless clicking!