Guru Trader Video - Sun, Jan 10, 2016
The Ultimate Run is an Uranium Run!
It's possible to make long term projections in the uranium sector. Cecil is a big proponent of nuclear energy for environmental and safety reasons. Uranium is incredibly cost effective as fuel, the cost of the fuel is trivial compared to the capital and running costs of the plant. Contrary to popular belief there are more reactors open today than before Fukishima. The number of reactors will double in the next decade while the supply of uranium is dropping, though sentiment is still negative. Cecil also gives us detailed analysis of the top uranium energy companies.
Talking points from this weeks interview:
* The number of reactors is set to double over the next decade
* Reactors have high capital costs but very long lives
* The ultimate run is an uranium run
* Very high head room in the cost of fuel
Detailed Quote Portal
- Investors Guru Small Cap Stock Observer - newsletter emailed monthly!
- Featured Stock Profiles - emailed on occasion!
- News by Email - as it's released, according to your My Preferences!
- My Portfolio - login to view or update your holdings, or have it emailed daily!
- My Watchlist & Alerts - login to view or update your stock radar list, and set price triggers for email alerts!
- Bulletin Boards - no need to request boards, just Quote it! Social Sign-on & Share your ideas, observations & trends!
- Find it all! Find it Fast! Comprehensive stock research webpages. No more endless clicking!