Pages - Quotes, Reports, Preferences, Directory, Videos, Widgets, Social, Mobile, Markets & Commodities
To research any security, Submit any valid ticker symbol to our Detailed Quote Portal at the top-left of all of our webpages.
For Canadian Symbols, simply add :CA or alternatively precede it with T. or V. for the TSX/TSXV respectively. Other non-US tickers end with :LN for the LSE London, :PA for Paris, :FF for Frankfurt, :AU Australia etc. For specific stock exchanges, instead of the country identifier, end the ticker with: :CNX for CNSX, :PUR for PURE, :APH for ALPHA, :OMG for OMEGA, :CHI for CHIX etc.
For help, click symbol lookup to search all publicly traded securities worldwide, and for their proper ticker syntax. This is especially helpful to find ticker symbols for: Stocks, ETFs, Options, Indices, Mutual Funds, Forex, Futures, Warrants, Units, Rights etc. For example, preferred shares end with .PR and then .X, with X representing the series (letter or number). You can search by security name or symbol, instrument and country. The symbol lookup popup window also has a Symbol Help link for even more detail.
Submit any valid ticker symbol to our Detailed Quote Portal. You will then see 12 Indepth Research Tabs at the top:
- The Markets tab shows a quick Market Update (Diary, News, Indices, Movers), with links to Indices (US & Canadian), Market Movers (Volume Actives, $ Gainers, $ Decliners, % Gainers, % Decliners), and World (over 30 Asia Pacific and Europe Exchanges).
- The Quote tab shows what you first see when quoting a ticker, its Detailed Quotes and Chart, and a News and Media section of News Releases and Online Publications (click to pop-up and read), plus our Bulletin Board for that ticker to read and post comments.
- The Trades tab shows your ticker's Time & Sales, and an Intraday Chart.
- The Options tab has filters to select your ticker's Puts and Calls, plus links to Option Chain, Most Actives, Show Greeks.
- The Chart tab provides Line, OHLC, Candle, Area charts from Intraday to 10 years. You can Save Basic Chart Setting and there's a Java Chart link with Settings of various technical Indicators, Comparisons and to print a chart.
- The News tab views News by date, with links to Online Publications and various SEC Filings, Reports, Statements, Insider Transactions.
- The Company tab is a Profile with a Business Description, Details, Contact Information, Industry Classifications, and links to various Share Information and Key Ratios.
- The Financial tab shows Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow, both Annual and Quarterly.
- The Insiders tab shows Insider Trades Filings, Form 144 Proposed Sales, Section 16 Filings, All Insiders Activity.
- The Analyst tab shows the Consensus Rating Average, Scale, Details, Industry Comparison, Analyst Recommendations and History.
- The Earnings tab shows the Current Target Price and History, Consensus EPS Estimates Trend and Earnings Surprise.
- The Historical tab shows the Open, High, Low, Close, Volume, $ Change, % Change and Adjusted Closing prices for your date range.
Looking for even more research? Our homepage has today's market news, feeds, tables, tools and watchlists. Then Signup Now, It's Free! to be a member, or checkout our Reports menu at the top of all of our webpages, for our Small Cap Stock Observer newsletters and Featured Stocks Profiles. Members get our reports by email first, and can login anytime to update their stocks and if/when they want to be emailed their: News by Email, My Portfolio, My Watchlist & Alerts, found at the My Preferences menu.
Our Top Stocks menu goes to our searchable Small Cap Directory of hundreds of resource and non-resource company listings, our Top 30 Small Caps and Past Small Caps are closely followed stocks, and our DJIA Value Ranked is similar to the "Dogs of the Dow" system. Our Webcasts menu has Our Videos and CEO Videos. Our News Feeds menu has free content Widgets for your website or blog, and links to our Blog. We also have Social Pages and Video Channels at all major sites, or click to visit our Mobile Site
Markets & Commodities Research
For the market pulse of stocks worldwide, mouse-over our Markets menu to: Market Update and Market Movers, a snapshot of all major North American indices, and their most active stocks. For over 50 US, Canadian, Asia Pacific and European Indices, select World Indices.
To learn all about natural resources and materials, minerals and metals, and energy, from small cap exploration stocks to major producers, mouse-over our Research menu for 8 investor essential commodities pages: Gold; Silver; Platinum Group (Ruthenium, Rhodium, Palladium, Osmium, Iridium, Platinum); Rare Earths (All 17 REEs, plus Strategic Metals); Base Metals (Copper, Lead, Nickel, Zinc, and others); Oil; Other Energy (Natural Gas, Coal, Nuclear (Uranium), and Renewables); and Diamond & Gems (Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald etc.).
These pages provide a wealth of background information, investment ideas, charts and images, data tables and more. For your convenience, we have also added company website links and stock-quote links that open new tabs, to help you quickly drill-down your research further - for any of the hundreds of small and large cap companies mentioned throughout these pages.
For long-term value investing, "the Buffett Way", as opposed to just short-term speculative trend trading, you will know more about commodities than most stock brokers after reading these pages.
Detailed Quote Portal
- Investors Guru Small Cap Stock Observer - newsletter emailed monthly!
- Featured Stock Profiles - emailed on occasion!
- News by Email - as it's released, according to your My Preferences!
- My Portfolio - login to view or update your holdings, or have it emailed daily!
- My Watchlist & Alerts - login to view or update your stock radar list, and set price triggers for email alerts!
- Bulletin Boards - no need to request boards, just Quote it! Social Sign-on & Share your ideas, observations & trends!
- Find it all! Find it Fast! Comprehensive stock research webpages. No more endless clicking!